Careers at Brauer
Leading the Way to the Future of Material Handling.
Brauer is a growing material handling solutions provider that utilizes its expertise to enable our customers to dramatically improve their operational efficiency and productivity – and therefore better satisfy their own customers’ diversified needs.
When you join our team of talented and motivated professionals, you’ll be part of a company that is committed to being the best it can be, every day.
If you are looking for a rewarding career with a company that will continually strive to exceed your expectations through career development, continuing education, advancement opportunities, job stability, great benefits and a culture unlike any other – then Brauer is the company for you.
We offer a competitive benefits and compensation package and provide an environment that encourages and rewards imagination, creativity and excellence.
Forklift Technician | Hendersonville
Forklift Technician positions from entry level up to senior technicians are available if you can meet our rigorous qualifications. You must have a past history of mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical work along with a good work ethic, positive attitude, and high desire to provide exceptional customer service.
This position allows you to work independently while truly being part of a larger team with a common goal. You must be highly responsible, dependable, and presentable.
In conjunction with your desire to learn and advance, we will provide the training you need to advance your career. Training will include in-house, on-the-job, and factory-level guidance in the nomenclature, theory, design, troubleshooting, and repair of the equipment.
If you bring and meet the requirements, we'll provide a career opportunity with competitive pay, great benefits, health insurance, 401k, company uniforms, a company vehicle, and all the specialized tools necessary to do the work.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Mechanical, hydraulic, or electrical repair experience required
• Basic hand tools
• Basic computer skills
• Good driving record
• Good communications skills
• Good paperwork skills
• Stable work history
Lean Process and Continuous Improvement Specialist
We are looking for a motivated and organized individual for the top Forklift Dealership located in Hendersonville, TN. This position is for a Lean Process and Continuous Improvement Specialist at Brauer Material Handling Systems. The Lean Process and Continuous Improvement Specialist is responsible for identifying and improving the execution of company processes to improve efficiencies, reduce waste and increase internal and external customer satisfaction while providing leadership and support as the company continues to implement continuous improvement and excellence initiatives.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- To identify and deliver service improvement activity across the business through employing process improvement methodologies and the application of innovative thinking
- To work with key business stakeholders to build a continuous improvement environment to support an ongoing program of change
- To lead and facilitate process improvement-based workshops to drive ideas and solutions
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- To identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system
- To assist in the development and implementation of a ‘best-in-class’ continuous improvement strategy
- To take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls
- To elicit requirements and drive process change using staff interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, business analysis and workflow analysis
- To work with other team members and business services departments to devise new support material based on the revised processes, to include training, reporting and systems enhancements
- To actively monitor project risks to foresee/identify potential problems and proactively identify solutions to address in advance
- To ensure the business impact and project objectives/dependencies are identified, reported on and managed at all times
- To set up a program, deliver coaching and run projects pan jurisdiction
- To complete post implementation reviews to ensure successful delivery has been achieved and to ensure that improvements can be made for future projects
- All other duties as assigned or required
- Minimum 4 - 5 years proven continuous improvement analytical experience from a similar role, including project management and business analysis
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/’WorkOut’ sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. Experience of process/value stream mapping)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, including Project, Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- A ‘completer-finisher’ taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success
- Experience of designing or implementing a framework of continuous improvement Experience of hands-on implementation of continuous improvement programs and Lean solutions
- Experience of designing remediation plans to address productivity and efficiency issues, and track record of following through to ensure closure
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Strong analytical, project and product management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Experience of the whole project life cycle, able to operate in the initial conceptual design stage, in the depths of system testing, and at each stage in between
- Proven ability to train others while exercising influence without authority
- Experience with Toyota Production System (TPS) is a plus
- Working knowledge of business systems and CRM
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Must have valid current driver license with clean MVR
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
Interested candidates should e-mail, fax, or mail their resume containing employment history, educational background, and salary history.