Forklift Rentals and Equipment Rental Solutions
Thousands Of All Types Available To Meet Any Need.
Brauer is here to meet all your rental needs. We will go above and beyond the competition to supply you with the equipment you need, when you need it, at the best possible price – whether you are doing inventory, a special project, or handling extra shipments.
And we can assure you quality and guaranteed performance every time.
Our rental fleet is regularly updated with new equipment and maintained according to manufacturer’s specifications. Every rental truck is prepped by a Raymond Certified Technician and quality inspected by our shop foreman to make sure that each piece of equipment is ready to work when it reaches your facility.
Rentals are ideal for:
• Supplementing your existing equipment for seasonal requirements, when you’re conducting physical inventory or when replacing trucks for scheduled repairs
• Maximizing Equipment Use to help you better manage capital costs when right-sizing your fleet
• Establishing the value of equipment before purchasing or leasing to ensure that it best fits your needs
• Specialized projects and short-term needs
• Supplementing your equipment needs for seasonal requirements and or unplanned peaks in activity
• Meeting emergency equipment needs when changing to multiple shifts or waiting for delivery of new equipment
Additionally, Brauer rentals offer the following advantages: low rates (which include batteries and chargers); rental rates that are 100% expensible for tax purposes; maintenance service by our Raymond Certified Technicians at no added charge; the ability to opt into a rent-to-own program.
Seasonal equipment rentals
Many businesses are cyclical in nature, and to maximize your capital expenditures, renting an extra forklift truck to help you through the surge of your seasonal business is the right decision. And Brauer specializes in having the equipment you need, when you need it the most.
Short and long term forklift rentals
Offering trucks on a daily, weekly, monthly or longer rental cycle, Brauer can help you fill your equipment needs for any length of time you desire. These flexible rental periods are set up to help you rent as efficiently as possible. Brauer’s factory trained service technicians provide maintenance to keep your operation running smoothly. Many units are in stock and available for immediate delivery.
For more information about our rentals, please contact us today.